Napa, California
5.0
Turnaround Time

People don't take into consideration the competition of other locksmiths writing illegitimate false reviews.This is a clear indication that good people will get a bad rep when competition is jealous.

Never mind this article and disregard unless you know the truth.

Robert Cantrell of master key locksmith has been victimized by Tapia locksmith a thief of the car thief industry and Tina Fowler of Newcomb and Son's Locksmith who is a burglar by trade in her family for years.We can all try to push each other down but success comes from bringing each other up.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Good looking, Young, In shape, Does a good job.

I didn't like: Good service, Awesome quality, Sexy lockmsith, Great service, Fast worker.

Had an Experience with Master Key Locksmith?

Comments

This is a smear job by Robert Paul Cantrell DBA Master Key Locksmith, Cantrell Napa Locksmith, Best Vacaville Locksmith, Genie Locksmith, Loyalty Locksmith, Pro LockKey, and 247 Locksmith service.

None of these allegations are true.

to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1266799

ANOTHER SMEAR JOB

Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more